A Summer Shirt







There hasn't been much knitting going on around here as of late, to be honest. I finished this little summer shirt for Theda about a month ago (Ravelry notes here) after which I tucked it into my knitting basket and promptly forgot about it. I put it on her today and Steve described it as being "one day before she outgrows it." Better than one day after, I guess. I kind-of love it though. It looks way more complicated to knit than it actually was and it's super soft. I dig it.

This little lady is now four and a half months old. How crazy is that? She's rolled from her tummy to her back exactly one time, although she seems very motivated to get moving. She loves to smile and laughs all. the. time. Especially when her big brother is being silly. They have a good time together, those two.

Joining Ginny.

12 comments:

  1. She is so sweet. What a pretty colour on her too! 4 months is such a lovely age, all chubby and squishy and full of beans:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh gorgeous baby! Love her vest too, it's a very similar colour to the Milo vest I just knitted for my 9 month old. They grow so fast (too fast!) but it's so lovely to see them in a mama knit (www.hedgerowharvest.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks at those eyes! She is gorgeous. (the sweater is lovely too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just precious. And that shirt is just perfect on her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, she is so sweet in that little top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are beyond cute :-) and I love everything about them - baby, blanket, sweater, nappy and sibling-love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How precious! And I agree, better one day before! That is such a fun age.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely baby, and the shirt is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos. Love the model and the vest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet the knitted top, photos, baby and those foxy bottoms - all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute. I love the soaker too! Her little face in the last photo...<3

    ReplyDelete