Welcome Little One


On Sunday afternoon our little family of three burned a belated equinox fire. I threw some sage, cedar, and rosemary into the flames, released my fears about birth, and said a private prayer to let the universe know that I was ready to welcome my little one into the world. I went into labor that night and just before the stroke of midnight, Theda Anne entered the world. We are all smitten with this little girl, but none so completely and without hesitation as her big brother. Welcome, little one. 

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! So excited for your sweet little family. She is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big, big hug to you dear Courtney. Miss Theda Anne is beautiful. Congratulations to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww congratulations she's adorable and what a lovely and unusual name :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Yay! Congratulations! So sweet and that outfit is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! And welcome to the world, Theda Anne. I'm so happy for you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! What a little sweetie she is.

    ReplyDelete