Booties for the Baby


These little booties have been off my needles for about a week now, but I finally just got around to sewing on the buttons and weaving in all the ends. It's always the sewing step that holds me up. But, now that they are finished I'm completely smitten with them. I love the cross-over  straps. They are Saartje's Booties knit in some cotton blends that I had in my stash. So fast and easy to knit and absolutely adorable. Now I just need some little baby feet to go in them.

Joining Ginny.

8 comments:

  1. So sweet.
    I have been wanting to knit a pair of these booties, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just precious! I love the purple and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous! I will have to knit some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, those booties are so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way the criss cross so daintily! Beautiful colors and my oh my a baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those booties are so sweet! I have several babies to knit for in the coming months - I've definitely gotten some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete