Writerly Things



I don't think that the feeling I get when I see my words in print will ever fade...a mix of disbelief, shock, and fear that at any moment "they" are going to see through my ruse of competence. 

The Winter 2015 issue of saltfront literary & arts journal arrived on my doorstep a short while ago, with a piece that I wrote about my grandfather included in its beautiful pages. Seriously, this publication is gorgeous, check it out.

From the website:

saltfront is an arts and literary journal for a radically new type of ecological storytelling. We are searching for the newest and most vibrant eco-lyrical expressions, new ways to tell stories of what it means to be human amidst the monumental ecological transformations taking place on this planet.

It's an honor, truly.

I don't think I shared it here, but I had another piece published late last year in Natural Child Magazine, which is now available to read for free on the website (although you should still subscribe...it's a wonderful publication).

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Courtney, that is wonderful. You really are a gifted writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Tracey! You are far too kind! :)

      Delete