Yarn Along | Spring Cowl


I've only had the littlest bit of time to knit this week. I actually had almost 10 inches of my cowl finished when I decided to rip it back and make it a bit narrower so that, with my limited supply of yarn, it could be longer. This is my first time using such large needles -- size 12 -- and it's going fast; hopefully I'll be done with it soon. With the way our springs have been going lately, there may be only a very small window in which to wear it.

I'm finishing up The Hundred Languages of Children. I think I need to add a page on the blog with an annotated bibliography of all the Montessori/Waldorf/Reggio books I've read. They're starting to all blur together and I need to keep them straight. Maybe that would also be helpful for others?

Joining Ginny at Small Things.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't knitting on big needles fun? It does go so fast! Very satisfying.
    I would love to read your book synopsis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel so clumsy with larger needles. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love using big needles and bulky yarn. lol so rewarding to get a project finished up quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love big needles :) Feels very productive. And I would love a list of your reading! I'm always looking for good idea/ big thinks books but it can be so hit or miss.

    ReplyDelete