30 Days of Gratitude: Days 22, 23, 24, & 25


Now for some of the biggies...

Family, both the one I was born into and the one that I chose. I have been blessed with a wonderful support system of people who always are there to pick me up when I fall down. And I fall down a lot.

Good food, whether grown by me, the farmer down the road or someone else, we don't want for nourishing things to eat. We don't want for anything really and that too is amazing.

A warm home. As the weather has made a shift towards winter, I feel insanely grateful to have such security.

Health. It sounds like such a cliche, but when the biggest complaint I have is an occasional headache, I am blessed. I rely on my body to work when I need it to without even thinking about it and it always comes through.

This is the season of giving thanks. In an attempt to keep my daily gratitude practice at the forefront of my mind, I hope to post here a daily simplicity for which I am grateful.

1 comment: