This Moment | First Photograph

Joining Amanda at SouleMama today. In her words: {this moment} A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.


With his super-extendo reach, Silas grabbed my camera off the table while he was alone in the living room. When I returned a minute later, I found him in deep concentration with the camera on, the flash open and taking photos like a pro. This is his very first photograph, taken completely by himself.

16 comments:

  1. There is nothing as awesome as when littles take pictures! I love seeing the world through my daughters eyes! :)

    This week I couldn't choose just one picture, so for the first time I broke the rules and posted two! :) They just summed up our 4th of July perfectly!
    http://www.ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2012/07/these-moments-4th-of-july.html

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! He's a natural! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you print, mat and frame this for his room. This could be the start of a much enjoyed career!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE!! It's awesome from his point of view under the table. :)
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So love this!!!

    Have a lovely weekend Courtney.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing perspective. That little guy needs a camera of his own!

    My four-year old has a camera and we publish her pictures to her blog daily. (She also names the photos... some of the names make me laugh).

    Wishing you a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is just the sweetest!

    happy weekending~

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA! Go Silas! An eye like his Mommy. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is his view :) Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's fantastic. The angle is so compelling. You really get a sense of how how small he is.

    ReplyDelete