Look Up

In this house, we are currently obsessed with airplanes. Silas learned the sign for them awhile ago (holding his arms out and rocking from side to side--it's adorable) and he has an amazing ear. We'll be out on the porch playing and his arms will fly up and sure enough, the rumble of an engine can be heard in the distance. For the past couple weeks we have more or less sequestered ourselves in our air conditioned home in order to avoid the heat and when we look up, we're seeing a little bit too much of this:


So, back outside it is; first thing in the morning when it's cool and in short bursts throughout the day. Because I would much rather look at this:







Ahhhh. That's better. What do you see when you look up?

6 comments:

  1. What a fun post! I see a cloudless sky most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!! Reece has a thing for airplanes, since he was about 18 months. We are made aware of every one that flies over the house.

    If I look up right now I see the ceiling of Starbucks where I am suppose to be studying, but am reading some blogs instead. I think I need to head outside and look up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Airplanes ARE great! :-) Nice to be able to check in on you again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think all boys have a thing for airplanes and flying....my husband still does :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have been seeing entirely too much ceiling as well. The last time I checked the temp. outside yesterday though,it was 107 degrees. So we go out in the early morning too. I hope August is a little cooler this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just look at that lovely blue sky!

    ReplyDelete