This Moment | Rhythm of the Home

Playing along with SouleMama today. In her words: {this moment} A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.


Clearly, this week has been all about food...as I click through my photos from the week all I have are images of our meals or of Silas eating them! Oh well. More variety next week.

Also, today is the launch of the summer issue of Rhythm of the Home. Yay! Bubbles? Outdoor fun? Summer reading? Count me in! I'm again honored to have a piece included, this time about a little bit of Dandelion Magic.

Don't forget to enter this week's giveaway for an adorable and high quality felt cupcake from Bubba Pickle's Market

16 comments:

  1. He's adorable :) And certainly seems to be one to enjoy his food.
    And yay for summer fun! I'm looking forward to reading your piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Kids are messy, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. he seems to be enjoying his food a lot! have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great moment captured! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But pictures of Silas eating are really cute! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like Silas enjoys all your yummy food :)
    Don't those bubble wands look awesome great way to get rid of the plastic and much much prettier and original.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing all the pictures of Silas and his meals, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picutre! Perfect childhood moment for sure!

    Our moment this week comes from my sisters graduation celebration last weekend. It's a sweet moment shared with Grace and her beloved Aunt Kaitlyn!
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2012/06/this-moment.html

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy!

    Such a cute little messy face!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! Sadly, my kids are older and still have messy faces like that sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed your article! We're those neighbors, too... my boys will often bring big bouquets ("jackpots!") of them, or maybe just one, a bit worse for the wear, and present them to me. A reminder of how I am always loved...

    I love the food pictures - we have so many, of one boy in particular, from that age, of food in the most surprising places!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute boy!! Takes me back in time. They grow up so fast! I'm sure all moms hold these days close to their hearts. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love pasta faces! We have lots of those in our italian home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It has been a week of food for you! Heading over to check out your RofTH page now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awwww that sweet little face!

    ReplyDelete