Frugally Delicious



Awhile ago I was invited to submit one of my recipes to be published in the book Frugally Delicious. Last week, I finally got to see the finished product and check out the offerings of some fellow food bloggers. I never for a minute fancied that I would ever have a recipe of mine in print, so it's been a delightful surprise as well as an honor to see my Not-Too-Spicy Green Pea Curry on the page. The theme of the cookbook is one of frugality and for many of the recipes this is synonymous with whole foods. Dried beans rather than canned. Homemade rather than store-bought. I haven't tried any of the other recipes yet, but they do look yummy and this book is now in my kitchen "stack" for inspiration. 

And now, here's why this is cool for YOU! I have one copy to give away and I'm eager to share it!  Just leave a comment on this post to be entered into the random drawing to win. And if you want, I'll even sign it. *wink*

And the lucky winner is...

Swanski
"Congratulations!!! You are such a busy bee. I love that I know someone "famous"!"

19 comments:

  1. So exciting, good for you! Kinda a dream of mine too, to have a recipe in print...;ooks like a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! You are such a busy bee. I love that I know someone "famous"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Courtney, that is awesome! I would love to have a copy of your signature on a cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Courteny. I love the pig on the front cover. I'd jump at the chance of wining a signed copy of the book if overseas entries are ok.
    Your curry sounds yummy, and now that my garden mint has finally come alive again after a long winter sleep I think i'll give it a try (unfortunately I will have to buy the peas as we won't be seeing any in the garden for a long time yet) Bon appetit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting to have your recipe in print! Sounds like that book would be just up our alley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay, that's really exciting, congrats! thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Congrats and I can't wait to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Courtney- what a wonderful thing! Congratulations! Now I have a little inspiration for one tasty meal...will definitely give the curry a go! The fried rice with eggplant is one of our favorites (though we usually vary the eggplant portion to broccoli unless it is eggplant season). Christina G

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Courtney!!! So very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool, how exciting! I bet there are some fantastic recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure it's fun to see your recipe in print!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! It sounds delicious!

    katherineunderwood at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cool, Courtney! You're in print!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How wonderful for you! Congratulations. And thanks for a giveaway too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super awesome! This would really help me come up with some new and better low cost meals! I coupon a lot and have started running out of recipe ideas!
    mmjohnson555@gmail.com
    GFC:Mechele Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats! I'm trying to learn how to cook
    sammybigtoesure at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete