Thank You, Bound For Home!


I was the lucky winner of this adorable little clutch from the Etsy shop Bound for Home. They sell romantic vintage finds and handmade items, like this pouch, with beautiful, clean lines. As soon as I read that I'd won, I started to think of what special purpose this pouch could serve. Something for my knitting basket? Small this-and-that for the diaper bag? A little purse for some future occasion when I go out without the diaper bag? Well, I've been in need of a special home for a small notebook and pen, to jot down ideas and such when we're on the go, and I think this clutch is perfect for that purpose. I can't think of a more lovely home for my thoughts than this little treasure.

Thanks to Amanda at Bound for Home and thank you to Amanda at The Habit of Being for hosting the giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Winning is fun and that is a darling little clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It is so sweet and what a perfect use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how lovely. Bound for Home has some lovely products, I received a lovely little package of things I ordered last week...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Courtney. You will look adorable carring it! :)

    ReplyDelete