Yarn Along | Kanoko Pants



The Kanoko Pants for Silas are coming along nicely. I'm to the point where I need to divide for the legs and switch to dpns. I need to find my needle sizer, though, as I really don't know what size circulars I'm using. It may be cause for some concern that the pants, so far, seem absolutely huge. I triple-checked my gauge, so I know that's not off, but I just got word from a friend who is also knitting these and it sounds like she might have had the same problem. These may be pants for next year. Better too big than too small, right?

I'm still reading Poser and still enjoying it. I had a little thrill yesterday when she mentioned Iowa City. I'm easy like that.

Linking up with Ginny at Small Things.

8 comments:

  1. Always better to make them too big...at this age, while they are still growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Melissa, especially for little boys'. For some reason my boy's always grew faster than the girl! :)
    Happy yarn along day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I third Tracey and Melissa, better bigger than too small :) They look lovely by the way, can't wait to see them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow look at those stitches! *beautiful*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are going to be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I posted the same pants today! Mine are a little wide as well. It will cover the cloth bum well though, i believe. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great pants, I wish I'd thought of that when my girls were small!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are going to be so cute! I wish I was a knitter when my daughter was little. Making things for a 16 year old takes a lot more time than for a baby.

    ReplyDelete