This Moment | Lunch

Playing along with SouleMama today. In her words: {this moment} A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.


Katie at Mommy Repeat wrote a very lovely post in response to some of my musings about motherhood and the words we use to define ourselves. It really is quite eloquent. Check it out!

11 comments:

  1. Silas looks like he's having a blast and really getting the hang of it - yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get ready Courtney, boy's get a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he likes it :) Love the metal cup!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love the cup too! It was mine when I was little. It has my name engraved on it and I had Silas' engraved too for his first birthday. It's my hope that he and his children will continue the tradition. I love thinking about it being covered in names in 150 years. :)

      Delete
  4. He's getting so big! It looks like he is really taking charge of his meal. Tracey is right, those boys never stop eating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love his metal cup! and is he eating couscous? he looks mighty happy to be feeding himself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little quinoa, although we did have couscous last night. :)

      Delete
  6. I love the cup too! he's getting so big... good job little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a big boy! What we don't see is how much food is sitting on his lap...

    Thanks for sharing and for linking back to my post today too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Silas has me in giggles! He really looks like he is enjoying feeding himself!

    ReplyDelete