Rhythm of the Home | Spring



Can it really be spring already? Without ever seeing or feeling the true markers of winter my mind still thinks it's fall. But, spring it is and with it comes a new edition of Rhythm of the Home. I am so very honored to have two projects featured in this issue: a Welcome Spring Wreath and the Celebration Bunting that I made for Silas' birthday. I've only had a chance to briefly look at all this issue has to offer (my teething baby is not a happy camper today!), but I'm so excited to carve out some time later today to really dig in and read it from "cover to cover." Please do take a look!

13 comments:

  1. awesome, congrats!
    And, it is definitely not spring around here... we got a dusting of snow last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful Courtney. It does feel like spring here and the pollen is everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! I love both of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that wreath for the pretty seed catalogs I've been getting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful spring wreath. I was only looking at my front door this morning and wondering what I could hang on it, and 'volia' I find this.
    We are going to have such a fun weekend making one of these. Thank you for this idea and congratulations on having your projects in 'Rhythm of the home'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'd love to see the finished project, Emma! It's so much fun to put ideas out there and to see how they transform as others use them!

      Delete
  6. I absolutely LOVE the seed catalog wreath! I am hoping to make one this weekend. Thank you so much for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Carrie! I hope it goes well!

      Delete
  7. Love the projects! We made the seed catalog wreath today. I'll post a few pictures on my blog this week-- it came out a bit different but we love the results, which are now hanging in our kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I can't wait to see how it turned out! So glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  8. I love these, especially the bunting -- I've got some scraps of chalk cloth lying around that will be perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete