A Hat for Mama

 



Just in time for the little bit of cold and snow that we've had, I finished up a new hat for me. I used the same pattern as and the leftover yarn from Steve's Christmas Hat. I had hoped to get a picture of us together, sporting our his 'n' hers winter apparel, but that would require Steve getting home from work while the sun still shines. Maybe this weekend. All-in-all I love it! It's cozy and soft and exactly what I was hoping for. This hat-making is so addictive, isn't it? After finishing up a hat for Silas' birthday, I'm casting on another one for a dear friend. There's no end in sight.

Linking up with Ginny at Small Things.

20 comments:

  1. It looks great Courtney and I hope you can get Steve home early enough to get a his and her photo!
    Happy Yarn Along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combinations! And you look so sweet in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I love the pattern! The color too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat looks great! You are right...hat knitting is addictive. I made 6 or so in the fall, so I am taking a break, but I am sure I will be right back to it again next fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hat, just love the pattern and colours. looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is lovely...it really suits you.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! Good work with the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it. The greens are wonderful together. And your braids are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for sharing. i LOVE your hat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job, Courtney! Hat knitting is definitely addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That hat is GREAT! SO much more complicated than my simple one last week! you give me hope to move into different colors. one day. i am not ready yet.

    :)
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it!! Colours and pattern is great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! You look great! And those colors? Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your color combo! You look so cute, Courtney.

    ReplyDelete
  15. There can never be enough hand knit hats around, I say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's beautiful! Love the colour.

    ReplyDelete