Yarn Along


Knitting: Silas' blanket is finished! I didn't have time to take proper pictures, though, so those will be coming your way next week. Joy! I just had time to cast on a fair isle hat for myself. I need something to keep my ears warm in this delayed Iowa winter. Plus, it has the added bonus of matching Steve's hat. We are so cool.

Reading: Nothing of note at the moment. We are listening to many, many CD's, though. Some of our recent favorites: It's Our World by Hans Mayer, Family Time by Ziggy Marley, You Are My Sunshine by Elizabeth Mitchell, Fascinating Creatures by Frances England, and If You Ever See an Owl by The Terrible Twos.

How about you?

Linking up with Ginny at Small Things.

8 comments:

  1. Yay for finishing the blanket! Can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I knew you would do it and now I can't wait to see the blanket!
    You must take a picture of you and Steve wearing your matching hats...Silas will be so thrilled when he's a teenager! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you and Steve in your matching hats and seeing the finished blanket. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to see the blanket, I bet it is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congratulations on the finished blanket! I'm excited to see it!

    We love Elizabeth Mitchell but haven't listened for a while - thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! Finishing a knitting project is always a holiday to me, so enjoy yours!
    I can't get enough of that green color! Which according to my knitting stash is all I'll be working with this year....I guess I didn't plan that out to well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on finishing the blanket! Can't wait to see it! I love, love, love Frances England!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! Congrats on your blanket. Mine is still sitting on my rocking chair...but I plan on finishing it in 2012! LOL. Thanks for the music inspiration. Happy Weekending!

    ReplyDelete