Yarn Along


I'm still chugging away on Silas' baby blanket. I have exactly one month and four days to get it finished. I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I felt so confident that I measured it to see how far I have to go. I'm at 20", so there are only 10" to go. Considering it's taken me 10 months to get to this point...oh dear. Let's not go down that road of thought!

Reading: The Physiology of Taste: Or Meditations on Transcendental Gastronomy by Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin. It's the collected musings on all things food related by a 19th century French judge. It's been in print since its first publication in 1825, which is pretty impressive, I think.

Linking up with Ginny over at Small Things.

9 comments:

  1. I love your photo! Beautiful stitches, I can't wait to see the finished blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes, you can do it! That sweet little boy will have his blanket for his birthday I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color and texture look awesome. We think you can too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blanket looks beautiful and the book sounds so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10" are not that long...just think like the Little Engine That Could!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck finishing, you can do it! how pretty it looks.

    ReplyDelete