Seasons





Have you seen this book by Anne Crausaz? It's French, but came out in an English edition this summer. Silas and I were at our local bookseller this past week picking up some Christmas gifts and we had to check out what was new in the children's section (had to!). When I saw this, I really couldn't help myself. Isn't it beautiful? That last picture is the one that sealed the deal for me. All the illustrations are full of such simple beauty and the text is all about experiencing the seasons with your senses. I desperately hope they release translated editions of some of her other titles, especially this one. They look equally gorgeous!

5 comments:

  1. This book looks amazing! So beautiful - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks stunning...I added it to my amazon wish list. I'm always on the hunt for beautiful children's books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so lovely...i’m a fool for beautiful illustrations!

    ReplyDelete