Weekending






This was a wonderful weekend. Can I talk to you about Steve's French Toast? Simply divine. He's made it for me every Saturday for the past two years with very few exceptions. I never, ever get tired of it. I'm a very lucky girl. It is the perfect balance of custard-y interior and crisp edges. Add to that some hot apple cider, some time spent sewing (the first in a very long time--a creative awakening), Thanksgiving books read over and over, and all-day snuggles and you get the recipe for a great two days. How about you?

Linking up with Amanda at The Habit of Being.

7 comments:

  1. The toast sure sounds yummy! I´ve been sick this weekend, getting better now though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely weekend, Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The toast sounds delightful! I always have trouble with the balance between creamy center and crispy outside. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore husband's that can cook! My husband makes a mean batch of chocolate chipe cookies that are wonderful!
    Love the saying on your tea bag!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum...sounds like a wonderful weekend.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love french toast. i would love it even more if someone else made it for me ;-)

    sounds like a great weekend. and that last photo of you and your babe is the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete