While Wandering

The Little Bug and I have gotten into the habit of taking walks whenever we go into town to run an errand, leading us to explore neighborhoods and streets and alleys that we never knew before. There are little notes of beauty in all of them and these are what we try to see...While Wandering.

Won't you join us? Feel free to leave a link to your own wanderings in the comments.

Please forgive me some more fall pictures. After a trip to the post office and then the grocery store, I snuggled Silas into the carrier and my babywearing-friendly jacket and took in the fall colors...













12 comments:

  1. such great photos! Fall is such an exciting time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers and surroundings! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful time of year to wander!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the fall colors you have there! Everything is so beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet Silas loves taking walks around town soaking in the sights and sounds. Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice walk, i loved the second picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want to see your babywearing friendly jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! This is my favourite time of year for wandering!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We do a lot of wandering around here. I love the photo of the mums! Love mums! And the telephone pole pix is really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many wonderful colours!!! Happy Autumn walks!

    ReplyDelete