While Wandering

The Little Bug and I have gotten into the habit of taking walks whenever we go into town to run an errand, leading us to explore neighborhoods and streets and alleys that we never knew before. There are little notes of beauty in all of them and these are what we try to see...While Wandering.

Won't you join us? Feel free to leave a link to your own wanderings in the comments.

This was a week in which Silas declared war on naps. This walk through the park helped to sooth both him and me...











9 comments:

  1. Lovely photos- I am finding myself soothed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely walk! Do you know what kind of berries those are? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely walk! Love the little flowers (blossoms?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. courtney... you are so gifted, in many, many ways!
    love,mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lovely place. Walks have always been our solution for soothing tired mom and sleepless child, too--wishing you some solid rest soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the berries are Elderberries. That's at least how they look to me. Jum! So now you know where to get your elder blossom syrup and elderberry jam! It's so wonderful to have those trees where you live..
    Your walk looks very soothing. I should try it as well..

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful park! Walking with non-napping babies is something I've gotten very used to.

    ReplyDelete