While Wandering

The Little Bug and I have gotten into the habit of taking walks whenever we go into town to run an errand, leading us to explore neighborhoods and streets and alleys that we never knew before. There are little notes of beauty in all of them and these are what we try to see...While Wandering.

Won't you join us? Feel free to leave a link to your own wanderings in the comments.

This week it was a trip to our co-op to get groceries and to take shelter from the rain. This is the wandering that followed...









7 comments:

  1. The surroundings look beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics! wish i could take some rain pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the look of your town! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. I know it's only the beginning of August but I'm already starting to get a sense of summer starting to wind down. I think the photo of the dying flowers made me think about that. I'm not a summer person and am definitely looking forward to the cooler weather and hibernating in the winter!! : )

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love rain kissed pictures! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete