Bloggity Blog Award


The lovely Kimberly over at The Wyatt Zoo so very sweetly passed along a blog award to me. It's been a little while since I've shared some Link Love (which is really what is nice about things such as this--the opportunity to give a shout out to other bloggers that I adore) so I'm passing it along.


This award is given to bloggers with under 200 followers. In order to participate, you've gotta follow the rules. Here goes...

1. Thank the giver and link back to them.
Kimberly, you're tops. Thank you. I enjoy reading about the everyday adventures with your adorable kiddos! The Wyatt Zoo is aptly named. (*wink*)

2. Reveal your 5 picks and let them  know by leaving a comment on their blog.

The number of blogs that I read regularly has been drastically reduced in some ways, but expanded in others in the last six months. There are so many good writers out there who I really enjoy keeping up with. The ones I'm really loving right now are...

Tracey at Clover

3. Copy and paste award to your blog.

Check.

4. Have faith that your followers will pass the love to other bloggers.

Of course they will!

5. And most of all have Bloggity-blog fun.

Have a lovely weekend all...

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you accepted and are playing along! I'm excited to check out your five picks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool! THANKS. I love all of those blogs as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Courtney! And thanks for sharing a couple new blogs to check out!

    ReplyDelete