While Wandering

The Little Bug and I have gotten into the habit of taking walks whenever we go into town to run an errand, leading us to explore neighborhoods and streets and alleys that we never knew before. There are little notes of beauty in all of them and these are what we try to see...While Wandering.

Won't you join us? Feel free to leave a link to your own wanderings in the comments.

This week it was a trip to the post office to mail books and gifts for birthdays and new babies. This is the wandering that followed...











7 comments:

  1. Love it - and lots of great textures there (I´m a touchy-feely person so I like that)! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love moss. Can't get enough of it. I'm always horrified when I see people pressure-washing it off their concrete and roof ;-). It looks like there's a little sea creature in the middle of the ...what is that? fourth picture down...a drain lid or something? Anyway - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting to go on your walks with you. You always show such beautiful sights. Love the buildings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely walk! My favorite is the graffiti, but I am sure whoever owns the wall does not like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely walk- I like the ABC- so cool and of course the graffiti!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful--such a great reminder to slow down, look around, and really be present in each moment. Too often I find myself rushing from one place to another, dragging my babe behind, when really I should be slowing down to his pace and taking time to take it all in. Thanks for the reminder to take some time...

    ReplyDelete