We're recovering from a weekend away from home. Babies and puppies both do not like long car trips, I have found. But highlights from the last two days include:
- My family circled around for Silas' tree planting
- The discovery that nursing while in the car seat is the only way that long car trips are possible
- Apple cider dougnuts from the Farmer's Market
- Despite how much I disliked growing up in a small town, understanding--as a young mother--what some of the benefits might be
- Rhubarb custard pie
- Family reunions--yes, even family reunions
Sorry this post is so brief...my day today will be spent trying to get back into our daily rhythm, doing piles of laundry, and playing catch-up. How was your weekend?
For more "weekending" visit Amanda at The Habit of Being.