This Moment: Gratitude

Playing along with SouleMama today. In her words: {this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.


In this moment I am so grateful for this little space and the people that it has brought into my life. Thank you for all of your kind words and gestures and for welcoming me into this little online community. I hope that I give back at least as much as I have received.

And a special thanks to Grace for sending Silas this wool diaper cover. As you can see, he loves it!

5 comments:

  1. I love how the little ones just get swallowed up by their cloth diapers. I always laugh when P's legs get forced out to the side.
    He is awfully cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - those colors are great. He looks like such a happy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute. Such a sweet happy guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and before you know it, he'll be growing out of it.

    Enjoy Mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so, so sweet. Happy Mother's Day to you as well!

    ReplyDelete