Thank you Sew Baby & Sew, Mama, Sew!


Quite awhile ago I was fortunate enough to win some patterns from the Sew, Mama, Sew! Blog. They did a really fantastic "Baby Shower" week that was full of tutorials and drawings. I downloaded many, many projects that I'm hoping to try. I received the Sew Baby patterns pictured above and I was planning on posting about it after I had attempted at least one of them, but at the rate I'm sewing, it might be a long time before I would be thanking Sew, Mama, Sew! and Sew Baby for their generosity. So, "Thank you!" I'm most looking forward to trying out the travel high chair. It looks like a simple enough pattern for this newbie as well as being really useful. Plus, I have quite awhile until Baby Cable will be sitting up and able to use it, so there's a little less pressure. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment