Sorta Crafty Christmas


My usual yarn winding assistant is the intended recipient of this project, so I was on my own to get this one started.  I thought that with the sudden increase in time at home I would pull together all sorts of handmade goodies for Christmas this year.  Such will not be the case.  I think I need more than a month to ruminate and plan for such things.  But, one special someone will be getting a handmade gift and I will consider it a success if I get just that much done!

6 comments:

  1. love love love this photo. Can't wait to see your final project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see your comment on my blog today. I haven't visited here in a while. I love your posts about settling in as a "stay-at-home" mother. It seems like such a normal thing, and yet we all have our questions and struggles around. And, unfortunately for many, they are not able to make this choice for economic reasons. All the best - and enjoy the knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have not hand made gift for a while ~~~ usually ppl don't appreciated that much from me.. haha.. oh wellz. good luck!



    @ Read the story here. Please Help, Thank you.

    @ xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. To laugh often and love much... to appreciate beauty,
    to find the best in others, to give one's self...
    this is to have succeeded.
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

    One handmade gift is most certainly a success...even if it doesn't get finished 'in time'.

    ReplyDelete