Sunshine Blog Award

Since joining the world of blogging I have often been surprised and delighted by what a caring and wonderful community it really is. Katy over at Pie Bird, who always has a kind and supportive word to share, has passed along the "Sunshine Award" to me, for which I am very grateful. And now I get to pass it along as well, which I think is (by far) the best part.


As part of the award, here's what we do from here:

1.  Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2.  Pass the award on to 12 well-deserving bloggers.
3.  Link the nominees within your post.
4.  Let them know they received it by commenting on their blog.
5.  Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

So, here are my 12 nominees. These are some of the blogs that I read and enjoy every single day and I'm more than happy to send a little link love their way.


Thanks to each of you for the time and effort you put into your writing and for all the inspiration that you share!

10 comments:

  1. ;) thanks. you just brought a bit of sunshine into my world today! And here I was thinking the surprise was your tote! (which I still can't wait to see!)

    thanks for all you do, it is an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This is a nice little treat today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much! i'm so happy you thought of me. you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no- I just realized when I published the comment for your moment today that I might have fogotten to do the scramble code to publish- Does that make sense?
    I commented yesterday here and then when I pressed 'publish' it refreshes your page and takes me to the top- sometime I forget to scroll down to see if I need to still add the code- Some blogs have it and some don't and I think I have been messing up A LOT!
    Anyway- Yesterday I wrote something along the lines of:
    Congatulations on winning your award and thank you so much for mine- It made me SMILE!
    I will be more careful now-

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries, Lady Ren! I do the same thing myself all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome, Emily! I'm glad too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!! You are too sweet!!

    nice to meet you;)

    ReplyDelete