It's coming!

It's calling to me. Can you hear it?

It took me months to finally clear off this desk and set aside a space for sewing and crafting. I think having a dedicated space, no matter how small, is important. As evidenced by the fact that I've used this sewing machine all of once, the act of hauling it out and setting it up is a pretty big roadblock to allowing myself the freedom to learn how to sew. The one time that I used it, I had a really hard time with it, so I think I'm going to take it in and have someone look at it. Give it the ol' once over.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Having someone look at it and maybe give it a good cleaning is well worth it. There are so many fun "learning to sew" tutorials out there - you're going to have a blast! And I love the desk - pretty jealous over here :)

    ReplyDelete